Thursday, February 15

True colors...

This will be a perfect card for a friend who LOVES the Olympics!


This one had me stumped yesterday.
You had to choose one from column A and one from column B.
Early this morning it came to me...
masking and alternative fold (Z fold in my case)
I cut the Z folds as per the instruction on this video...
...using white card stock.
Then I die cut masks for the larger piece using large post-it notes  and MFT Die-namics "Stitched Snow Drifts" as well as MFT Die-namics "beast Friends" for the trees.
After attaching the masks I sponged Distress inks to make a "sky".
For the bottom piece I die cut with the "stitched snow drifts" and more post-it notes to make the "ice" using more Distress inks and sponges.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bears using MFT Stamps Extreme Black ink.
The coloring was done with Prisma pencils.
I cut them out with scissors.
The verse on the bottom of the card front was done with MFT stamps "Rainbow Greetings and the extreme black ink.
After taping the front of the card to the main card piece I attached the bears with glue dots.
When the card is opened it looks like this...




2 comments:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!