Thursday, February 8

Seaside...



I wanted something that looked like a sand dune to put my sentiment on.
Digging through the dies I have from years ago I found a Spellbinders label die.
The base card is white card stock with the two bottom edges corner rounded.
Using the BigKick, label die and kraft card stock I cut out a "sand dune" and stamped the verse from Paper Smooches "Bosom Buddy" using StazOn timber brown ink.
I also shaded the piece a bit to look like ribbon.
Before attaching it to the card front I used a Post-it note to cover the bottom of the card and stamped the lighthouses from Paper Smooches "Smoocheroos" using the same ink and a mask I made on another Post-It note of the light house.
Next came the coloring of the light houses with Southsun oily pencils (the same I used for the shading on the label).
After removeing the Post-it note I glued the label to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!