Friday, February 9

Favorite peeps...

and

This card starts with a pink card stock base card with a layer of pink polka dot patterned paper.
Following the sketch I added the light pink card stock rectangle.
After cutting a strip of the light pink card stock I cut another from the dark pink and ran it through the BigKick with a Paper Smooches die from their "Borders 1" set.
Once those were applied I stamped the chickie and verse from Verve's "Chicks Rule" set using StazOn jet black ink on white card stock and colored with Prisma pencils.
Next I cut it into a circle and another black card stock circle to fit into the dark pink scalloped circle and add it to the card front.
To finish I applied Nuvo crystal black dots.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is just super adorable! Love it! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!