Friday, January 5

Wishing...

...you well could also mean brighter days ahead.
I like to find different verses for my "get well" cards.
Thinking of you and get well are wonderful but there must be others like the one I used from Verve Stamps.

The base card is navy blue card stock.
After cutting a piece of beige card stock I attach the patterned paper piece before attaching the navy blue card stock strip.
Once the smaller beige card stock piece was stamped with the Verse from Verve Stamps "Brighter Days" set using Adirondack denim ink I attached it to the layers on the beige card stock.
On a separate piece of beige card stock I stamped the flower from Verve Stamps "Brighter Days" , cut it out and set aside.
The leaves were die cut from brown textured card stock Sizzix "Branch with Leaves" die.
After attaching the brown ribbon to the main piece I glued on the leaves and the flower.
To finish I added brown pearls, unknown company.

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. Love the papers you chose! So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices. The blue and kraft go so well together. Good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!