Friday, January 5

What I like best about Paper Smooches...

...are their inter-changeable sets!

The base card is grey card stock.
Using a snowflake Paper Smooches "Swanky Snowdudes" set and Colorbox frost white ink I stamped the snowflakes on the base card.
With a piece of white linen card stock and Paper Smooches "Borders 1" die I cut the snow hills.
With a grey Faber-Castell polychromos pencil I shaded the hills.
Using the verse from Paper Smooches "healthy vibes" set and StazOn jet black ink I bend the stamp onto a clear acrylic block, until it fit the curve of the snow, and then stamped it.
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the snowman and "thermometer" from Paper Smooches "swanky snowdudes set and the nurses cap from Paper Smooches "noggin toppers" set using StazOn jet black ink.
The coloring was done with the Faber-Castell polychromos.
To finish the card IO cut out the hat, snowman and "thermometer".
Then I used a craft knife to slice around the arm to allow the stick to fit in the snowman's arm.
Once that was done it was just gluing the pieces on the card front.


1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!