Thursday, January 18

Simplicity..


A while ago I went to a Stampin' Up sale and bought"Corner Garden" that had never been used.
Today I wanted to try something with coloring so I stamped it on white linen card stock with Distress pumice stone ink.
After coloring it with Prisma pencils in soft colors with soft grey shading, I stamped the verse from My Sentiments Exactly! "Sympathy Sentiments"using the same ink.
I trimmed it down and did something I had never done before, I attached it to the front of a base card of white linen card stock.
Totally covered the front.
Something new for me but it seemed to work well.

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty...I love the corner of flowers - colored so beautifully. Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!