Thursday, January 25

Another "digi" image...



This all started with my granddaughter and I looking through my button collection.
We started pulling out all the hearts with Valentine's Day approaching.
Then I found this BINGO challenge and chose the center line of Button, Player's Choice (Crayola Markers) and Bugaboo Image (lbblock3).
The base card is white card stock.
The main piece is the image I printed out on my printer, colored with the Crayola "Art" Markers and trimmed to fit on the black card stock frame before applying to the card.
The button needed the shank removed then I used glue dots to apply it to the card.


1 comment:

  1. This is really stunning....love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug!
    xxx Margreet (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!