Tuesday, December 19

Winter winds are blowing...

Today we are under a wind advisory so I decided to make cards all day in my cozy, warm craft room.


The base card is navy blue card stock with a layer of sparkly paper by "core dinations".
The main piece is navy blue card stock that I stamped the weeds from Unity Stamp Co.'s "insightful meadows" first with Versamark and embossing with white embossing powder, then silver embossing powder.
The verse from Unity Stamp Co.'s "poinsettia with love" was stamped with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.
Back in my blog are the instructions to make the snow stamp that I used for the silver embossed snow...
Once the home made snow flakes are done I used a white gel pen to apply the white snowflakes.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely Winter creation for our'Cold and Frosty Colours' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas and looking forward to seeing more of your creativity in 2018.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great stamping.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!