Saturday, December 2

When you make a mistake on your order...

While ordering from MFT during their Black Friday sale I ordered what I thought was a snowflake stamp...turned out it was a snowflake die.
This challenge was perfect for the new die!

The base card is kraft card stock and I used the MFT Die-namics "Snowfall-horizontal" to die cut the snow.
I applied Distress gathered twigs ink on the front with a sponge.
The verse from MFT and the images from MFT "deer friends" were die cut from white linen card stock and I applied another piece of the linen card stock inside the card behind the base card front.
To finish the card I glued on the images and verse.

1 comment:

  1. love your take on the inspiration photo - thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!