Sunday, December 31

New Year's Eve stamping...

We are under a snow warning and severe cold (single digits) warning so it's time to put on the space heater and stamp the day away!


My favorite Lawn Fawn stamp set, so far, is "Home for the Holidays" and though I received newer sets for Christmas I haven't played with them yet.
My Favorite die, as used in this card, is "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders".
The base card is white linen card stock.
The heart sky is Lawn Fawn patterned paper.
The trees are die cut from white linen card stock using Lawn Fawn's "Forest Border".
The hill for the card is die cut from white linen card stock using the "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders".
On another piece of white linen card stock I stamped the car from "Home for the Holidays" using StazOn jet black ink, colored it with Distress marker and cut it out with a craft knife on a self healing mat.
After gluing all the pieces to the card front I stamped the Lawn Fawn "Hello", which was a gift for one of my orders, using the StazOn in the lower left corner of the card.
I have a tendency to go CAS and this card is no exception! 

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love this wonderful winter scene! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!