Tuesday, November 21

Feeling sad...

...as this is the last card I will make for this wonderful challenge.
They will be closing after this challenge and I for one will miss them and their inspiration to get my Christmas cards done throughout the year when things are not so hectic.
Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who created this blog and the wonderful cards from the design team.
This last card is based on the candy canes in the photo inspiration.
The base card is red card stock with a layer of cream card stock and candy cane patterned paper.
The snow drifts were die cut from the cream card stock using MFT Die-namics "stitched snowdrifts".
The verse is from Kindred Stamps "Santa's Elf" set and stamped using StazOn jet black ink.
After applying the drifts I stamped the elf from the same set onto more cream card stock, using the StazOn, and colored him using Prisma pencils.
I trimmed him out and glue dotted him to the front of the card!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!