Tuesday, November 28

Am I the only one who finds it hard to get into the craft room...

...at this time of year to create?
Between youngest son sleeping over, eldest son changing jobs (different granddaughter time), decorating for Christmas, cooking, etc. I have the hardest time getting in here to do the challenges!


Today I am taking time that should have been spent with my stamping group, but it was canceled, to actually get some challenge stamping done.
The is a white card stock base card and white card stock for the main piece.
The verse and bulb stamp are by Recollections and I stamped them with Versamark ink, but before dipping it into the silver embossing powder I needed a line from the verse to the saying.
I didn't have a Versamark pen but I did have a silver gel pen...
it worked!
I drew the line then dipped the piece into sliver embossing powder and heat set it.
The coloring was done with Faber-Castell PITT artist pens.
The edges of the main piece I ran over my Versamark pad and dipped into the silver embossing powder before carefully heat seating it with my heat tool.
I say carefully because I didn't want the heat tool to come too close the the already embossed images as they would fade into the background.
To finish I taped the main piece to the base card.

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant and very classy with its simple colour scheme. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took the time to do this stunning card! Love that clean look, so beautiful! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!