Monday, October 9

Using the alcohol inks again...


and


I used glossy card stock and the following alcohol inks (Adirondack caramel, terracotta and butterscotch) with the following tutorial...


The base card is cream card stock with a layer of light brown card stock.
I trimmed the alcohol piece to use under a piece of cream card stock that I die cut with Lawn Fawn's "Small Stitched Leaves" set.
(I hadn't cut hem apart yet so it made for a way to cut the background leaves easier.)
That piece I taped to the card front.
The verse is from Lawn Fawn's "Jump for Joy" set that I stamped on to cream card stock using Adirondack caramel and terracotta inks.
To have it match the card front, I used the leaf dies to cut around the strip with the verse before attaching it to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Your leaves are just beautiful, I love the effect with the alcohol inks. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at The Mod Squad.
    Judy~ Mod Squad DT and Challenge Host
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop on by and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!