Friday, October 13

So I had this stuff...

..and found this great challenge called leftovers!


They actually wanted us to use our left overs.
(or a card that you had made and never posted before)
In this case I had a background on silver sticky paper of when I played with alcohol inks.
I also had the green card stock in my scrap bin and the image was from a lovely lady who sent me some images so the company is unknown.
This is what I started with.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of the green card stock.
The silver sticky back has the alcohol ink on it fir the next layer.
The image was silver embossed and I colored it with Distress markers before trimming it out and adding it to the front of the card.
The verse is from MFT Stamps "Have Hope" and I stamped it using the same Distress marker onto white card stock.
It was then punched out with my Stampin' Up oval punch and I went around the edge with my silver gel pen.
With a bit larger Stampin' up oval punch I cut a green card stock oval glued them together and glue dotted them to the card front.
To finish I used white Nuvo drops for the accent dots.


1 comment:

  1. Great card! The background is fab! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!