Sunday, August 27

The final thank you card...


This card is going to a friend who gave me her wonderful purse pattern and all the fabric cut up for it!!!
We went out Friday for a shopping trip to our local charity craft shop and that is where I found this stamp, are you ready...
for 95¢!
The base card is cream card stock with brown flecks through it.
I used the another piece of the same card stock to stamp the image (Impression Obsession Apples) using StazOn Timber brown ink in my Misti.
While it was still in my Misti I colored it with Faber Castell
chalk pencils.
Because it was in the Misti I was able to stamp with the ink again over the chalks for a more distinct look!
This piece was trimmed out and applied to the base card after I stamped the "thankful" (Impression Obsession We Gather Together) using the same StazOn ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!