Wednesday, May 3
...I made the buttons.
The base card is from the Basics by Pebbles set i have used in the last few posts.
On a piece of white card stock I stamped the Julie Nutting "Toby" stamp (2014) with StazOn jet black ink.
I colored it with Prismacolor pencils and smoothed it out with paper stumps and Gamsol.
I trimmed it out and added it to the front of the base card.
Using the Stampabilities "Everyday Expressions" set (2014) and a clear block I lined up the words to make a verse and stamped it the front of the card with the StazOn ink.
I used a 1/8" punch to punch out the "buttons" for the overalls and applied the holes with fine line black marker.
I glue dotted these to the front of the card.