Saturday, May 13

Berry season is coming fast...


The base card is white card stock with a layer of Lasting Impressions scored kraft paper.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the three berries, from the Paper Smooches " Fruitastic"set, using StazOn jet black ink and doodled in them using my Micron08 pen.
To color them I used Derwent Inktense pencils and after trimming them out I glue dotted them to the card front.
Now using the StazOn and words from the set I stamped them randomly.

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! I really like how you added the sentiment among the embossed squares. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scored cardstock is great and you made the cutest card using it! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!