Sunday, April 30

This may be cheating but...

I all ready posted an embossing card for another challenge but I loved doing the technique so much I decided to make another for this embossing challenge.


This time I made a base card from water color paper.
Next I soaked the front piece and used Distress Ink to color it using a large brush then let it dry. 
I also picked up water on another brush and tapped it on my finger to make sprinkles on the front piece.
When the front piece was totally dry I ran the it through the BigKick in a Sizzix embossing folder.
Again I colored the embossed area with my Faber Castell chalk pencils and smoothed out the chalk with my paper stumps.

Hint: For those of you who don't know what a paper stump looks like, here it is...

Image result for paper stumps

Finally I glued the front piece to the base card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!