Friday, April 14

My favorite baby stamp set...

...ever!


This Stampin Up set from 2006 called "Baby Firsts" truly is my go to set whenever I need a baby card.
The base card is white card stock and I stamped the baby using StazOn jet black ink.
I arranged the pink polka dot card stock on the base card and trimmed around the edges.
With a piece of the excess pink I stamped the baby again using the same ink.
I trimmed out the sleeper and glued it to the original baby and finished her by coloring with Prisma pencils.
I trimmed her out and glue dotted her to the card front.
To finish the card I stamped the verse from Stampin Up's 2015 "Good Greetings" set using the same ink.


4 comments:

  1. Really great design and I can see why you love that cute baby stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, little babies are the cutest "critters" ever!! Love your sweet card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card! And your little baby is so cute! I apologize if the Retro Rubber Challenge wasn't very clear - the intent was to use baby animals on a card. Although I am sure there are times that parents consider their kids animals! LOL! Because of that, we won't be able to consider your card for a top pick but really appreciate that you played along with Retro Rubber! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to read more closely in future! At least I got the dates this time:)!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!