Saturday, March 4

So I saw this idea in an email this morning...

This was the link...


and it's a wonderful video but I had another idea.


I really am trying to use up my Spectrum Noir pens and since I had a red and blue one I started with white card stock.
Using a ruler or any straight edge I ran the broad side of the marker to make the lines.
I stamped the verse from Lawn Fawn's "Color My World" set using StazOn midnight blue ink.
On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped the crayon and face from the same Lawn Fawn set using Adirondack pitch black ink then colored it using the red Spectrum Noir pen.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome design to your card and great technique for making the red and blue lines. I love the darling crayon from Lawn Fawn! Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!