Thursday, March 16

Just a bit o' green...

and

I enjoy doodling or zentangling on occasion and this was the perfect occasion!
The base card is made with white card stock and I stamped the verse from MFT stamps "BB Best Friends" using StazOn black ink to the card front.
Using my BigKick and my MFT Die-namic "chevron" with green card stock I cut out two chevrons and attached them to the card front.
On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped one of the yetis' from the same set using the StazOn ink.
With a black Micron 05 pen I doodled the beastie!
Using the coordinating die I cut him out and glue dotted him to the front of the card.

1 comment:

  1. hello! such an amazing cas card, this is adorable! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!