Thursday, March 9

I love barns...

and I am lucky enough to have a hubby who loves to take back roads to get places.
Thant's where you find the best barns.


This is a fun single layer card so the base card is white card stock.
I stamped the barn, sorry don't know the company, onto the front of the card using StazOn jet black ink.
I made a mask for it and using my Tim Holtz sponge daubers I inked in the grass using Distress bundled sage ink and the sky with Distress tumbled glass ink.
The barn is colored with greys and dark peach Prismacolor pencils.
To finish the card I found the saying that explains my love of looking for barns "Explore Your World" by Printworks and stamped it using the StazOn ink.

1 comment:

  1. Stunning House stamp and great using our color combo
    love your scene card
    many thanks to joining us this time at Sunday Stamps
    hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!