Tuesday, March 14

Got my Mojo working...


This was such fun to make.
the base card is white card stock and the strip is black card stock that I trimmed to match the challenge and ripped each end.
In my stash of papers I found some old Paper Parachute card stock the fit perfectly.
The butterfly I started with yellow textured card stock die cut using Verve stamps "Flutterby" die.
I stamped one of the "flutterbys" from the Verve Stamps "So Fluttery" set and then cut it out with scissors.
I trimmed a long, thin strip of black card stock, folded it in half and rolled the two ends to make the antenna.
I taped the antenna to the back of  the stamped image and then glued that to the yellow die cut.
I glue dotted that to the front of the card.
The verse at the bottom was stamped using StazOn jet black ink, as I did for the flutterby, from the same Verve set!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty!! Loving that butterfly and the color scheme you chose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the mojo sketch! Love the small pop of yellow. Thanks for playing along with us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!