Tuesday, March 14
Got my Mojo working...
This was such fun to make.
the base card is white card stock and the strip is black card stock that I trimmed to match the challenge and ripped each end.
In my stash of papers I found some old Paper Parachute card stock the fit perfectly.
The butterfly I started with yellow textured card stock die cut using Verve stamps "Flutterby" die.
I stamped one of the "flutterbys" from the Verve Stamps "So Fluttery" set and then cut it out with scissors.
I trimmed a long, thin strip of black card stock, folded it in half and rolled the two ends to make the antenna.
I taped the antenna to the back of the stamped image and then glued that to the yellow die cut.
I glue dotted that to the front of the card.
The verse at the bottom was stamped using StazOn jet black ink, as I did for the flutterby, from the same Verve set!