Friday, March 24

Bunnies everywhere...

It's that time of year, as my granddaughter keeps reminding me, of Easter Bunny Gamma.


So I couldn't resist this Verve bunny.
The base card is white linen card stock with a strip of green textured card stock applied to the front.
I die cut the yellow textured card stock and applied it with a strip of purple strip and finished off the layers with a strip of darker green where I used my "grass" scissors (the ones that cut multiple strips at one time).
This was to add a dimensional piece to the card.
On a separate piece of white linen card stock I stamped the bunny from Verve Stamps set "Hip Hop Bunnies" using StazOn jet black ink and colored him with Prismacolor pencils.
I trimmed him with scissors and glue dotted him, to add more dimension, to the card front.
With the same StazOn I stamped the verse from the same set.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card. Love the details and and colors. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!