Sunday, March 26
Been wanting to use this Lawn Fawn set...
The base card is cream card stock that I used the Spellbinders "glass effects" Shapeabilities die on the front of the card.
I sponged Distress iced spruce ink around the outside of the edge and applied a layer of dark purple inside the card front.
On a separate piece of cream card stock I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn's "Stuck On You" set using my sponges to apply the Distress bundled sage & dusty concord inks for a softer look.
Using the Coordinating die set I cut the images out and applied them to the front of the card with glue dots.
*Hint...if you lay out the images the way you want them it is easier to use glue dots to gently apply adhesive and not move them around too much!