Friday, February 10

I'm sometimes hanging by a thread...

and

.The base card for this creation in white card stock with a layer of black card stock and this wonderful "quilty" embossed card stock that was in my stash.
Before attaching the black and red pieces I wrapped white and red thread around these two pieces leaving a tail on the front, then taped them down.
On a separate piece of white card stock I stamped the verse and image from Unity Stamp Company's "By a Thread" using StazOn jet black ink.
I colored the image using Design Spectracolor pencils and layered the piece to black card stock and punched a hole in the eye of the needle with my Spellbinders Tool'n One.
I threaded the tail through the back of the piece, pulling the thread through the needle.
I foam taped that down and glued the "tail" to the top of the card front.

2 comments:

  1. What great card! Love your use of color and texture. Especially like what you did with the threaded needle. Simply wonderful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, very creative! Thank you for sharing with us at LRW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!