Wednesday, January 25

More Valentine card making...

this time for my Granddaughter.
She loves her books...and she's only two!

 
and
and
and

I started by  stamping Urban Rubber Stamps Gorjuss Girl "New Heights" in StazOn jet black ink on white card stock and coloring her with Prisma color pencils.
I layered the black and red card stocks as per the SIP sketch challenge.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the verse from Stampin Up "Good Greetings" using the same ink.
I trim my own flag edge.
I die cut an outline heart with black car stock and the Sizzix "Heart, Double".
I glued the heart with the verse flag to the front of the card.

10 comments:

  1. I'm sure your granddaughter will love this precious card! Great way to show your love with this beautifully made card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very blessed to have a grandchild! I hope to pass on my love of stamping to her.

      Delete
  2. What lovely coloring, this is super sweet! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that your grand-daughter will love this sweet Valentine's card. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week. Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to give her a heart stamp, red pad and card stock and see what she does!!!

      Delete
  4. Love love this! I adore Gorjuss girl stamps. Your grand daughter will just love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree those Gorjuss girls are too gorgeous!!!

      Delete
  5. Such a sweet card! Love that adorable image! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!