Friday, January 20

Coffee means love...

At least it does to me first thing in the morning...what about you?


The fun part of this is the gold I used for the coffee stain stamped with Encore! ultimate metallic gold ink using Altenew's "Coffee ring" set.
Using StazOn jet black ink I added the verse from the same set and die cut the hearts, sorry don't know the die company, from red glitter paper and attached them using glue dots.
Then it was just a matter of layering white, black and gold card stock.

On to the next post! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, coffee is definitely loved in my house (by me, anyway)! I really love that sentiment and the gold frame...such a great impact! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love joining Casology whenever I can!

      Delete
  2. Coffee & hearts are a perfect pair! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I heart coffee!

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic sentiment, and embellishing it with gorgeous, glittery hearts and a stunning bold GOLD frame makes a fabulously grand statement! So glad you could join us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffe is golden to me..especially in the morning!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!