Thursday, December 15

What fun it is to use stamps that you are glad you didn't get rid of...

Most of us go through our stamps and donate or share with others, some of the older images we don't think we will use any more.
I'm so glad I kept my Stamps By Judith peg stamps.
They are used rarely but when I needed a show flake to almost match the snowflakes in the Stampin' Up snowman I knew right where I had one.

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge 224...CAS

I started with a white card stock base card and placed a piece of navy blue card stock on top.
The top piece is white card stock and I stamped the snowman using StazOn jet black ink and then colored it in using Prisma pencils.
The rest of the snowflakes are stamped with StazOn jet black ink as well.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute image, lovely coloring...Thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge, hope to see you again
    Zeljka DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love snowmen - such a cute little image - thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!