Wednesday, December 7

Simple with a tip...

This card is extremely simple because the challenge called for "space".

 

I started with a white card stock base card and corner rounded two opposite corners.
Using Paper Smooches "Christmas Sampler" I stamped the verse with StazOn jet black ink.
Over to the Big Kick with some red and green card stock pieces and my Paper Smooches "Holly" die to die cut the holly.

Here's the tip...
When you are cutting small pieces and you want to cut multiples without running back and forth...use a piece of painters tape to pull the die cut piece out of the die.
Then you can put multiples of little things on the tape and they won't get lost!
 
I used glue dots to place the holly on the card for a bit of dimension.

 

1 comment:

  1. This is totally CAS and used the cue card perfectly! I always keep a roll of blue painters tape on my craft table...great tip :) Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!