Friday, December 9

One card for two challenges at MFT...

 
and

This is so different for me...
I started with the orange card stock for my base card and trimmed a piece of the darker green card stock to match the sketch.
I took a piece of the lighter green and die cut it using MFT Die-namics  "Stitched Snow Drifts" and placed it under the darker green on the card front.
I trimmed a piece of green polka dotted patterned paper and layered it onto the front of the dark green.
Using the orange I cut a piece that would fit the deer and verse and stamped the verse from MFT Stamps "Deer Friends" using Adirondack meadow ink, making sure to repeat the verse across the bottom of the piece.
On cream card stock with flecks in it I stamped the deer using Distress tattered rose ink, and I stamped it off once before stamping the final deer.
Then it was on to the Big Kick and the MFT Die-namics coordinating dies to die cut the deer.
I layered them to the front of the card with glue dots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!