Sunday, December 4

Here comes Santa Claus...

Freshly Made Sketches 265

Such fun to have a little one around the house who is old enough to point at the tree to find Santa ornaments.

I started with a white card stock base card, pulled out a piece of plastic and die cut a circle in it for the moon.
I like the plastic as a mask for it allows me to place the moon wherever I want it on the card front.
I sponged the moon using Distress ink old paper.
Using the circle from the plastic piece I covered the sponged moon and using a cloud stencil I sponged Distress ink faded jeans.
The Santa and Merry Christmas, by Stampin Up, were stamped using StazOn jet black ink.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great card! That background is amazing! Love Santa and his reindeer! So fun for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sky! The perfect backdrop for Santa! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!