Sunday, November 6

The cards go in the box tonight...


So this is the last card for ...

 

I sure hope you have gotten the urge to help out this cause by stamping up some cards.
Not everyone has the time to do as many as I have done but even if you only send a few it will help!

The above card was made by stamping the girl from Taylored Expressions "ice, ice baby" set onto white card stock with Staz-On black ink.
 I then colored her with Prisma color pencils and cut her out.
The base card is made with  watercolor paper and the ice rink with glittery watercolors from Michael's.
The verse is from the same set and stamped on after the watercolor dried.
I then glue dotted the little girl on.

For those who are trying to keep count my final tally for this is...

one hundred and twelve!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    Emma - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute design ...... Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!