Friday, November 11

I know this is an odd picture but...

I have trouble with taking pictures of my cards with my camera when they are only black and white???

and

This is really a card I enjoyed so much making.
I used black card stock for the base card and trimmed a snowbank from white card stock.
I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from my Simon Says Stamp "Happy 3x4" set using StazOn jet black ink.
I attached the snowbank then using Simon Says Stamp stencil "Falling Snow" and white Colorbox pigment ink I sponged on the snowflakes.
Once the snowflakes were dry I placed "diamonds" in the sky.

3 comments:

  1. such a stylish card...love the black and white combo and your sparkly twinkling diamonds in the sky...thank you so much for sharing with us over at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. What a lovely snowy night sky. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowy night scene look like diamonds in the sky. I see that other commenters think the same. I love the simplicity of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!