Thursday, October 20

Thinking pink...

I have made a few October pink for breast cancer awareness cards this month.
Every time I think of my friend who lost her sister to breast cancer just after her sister had her daughter.
She has another sister with cancer and this reminded me how many of us need to get our screenings.
Please make your appointment today!


My base card is pink polka dot card stock from Lasting Impressions with a black layer of card stock next.
The main piece is white card stock where I stamped the "girls", company unknown, using Staz-On jet black ink.  
 I colored the girls using my Lyra Aquacolor crayons and my watercolor brush.
Instead of coloring with the crayon and pulling out the color, I took it straight from the crayon with the brush and applied it to the card.
Once it was dry I finished it off with "Think Pink" from My Favorite Things using the Staz-On ink.

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous card, what a brilliant image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!