Thursday, October 13

So I ran across this challenge...


which reminded me of this challenge...

I took a piece of white card stock and stamped the fern image from Peddlers Pack Stampworks using Versamark ink.
I ran it through my clear embossing powder and then heated it to emboss.
Using my Distress inks I sponged crushed olive on the fern areas and then mermaid lagoon on the open areas.
I wiped the whole thing with a tissue to get off the extra ink.
I trimmed the image to where I wanted and then sponged Distress ink hickory smoke around the edges and in spots I wanted to take the boldness down.
I layered it onto grey card stock and then a white card stock base card which I had sponged around the edges with Distress ink mermaid lagoon.
Taking another piece of white card stock and sponging mermaid lagoon over it I ran it through the Bigkick with my MFT Die-namics "Merry Christmas" die.
I glued the lettering onto the card and created a different colored Christmas card!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun background! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful card, love all the artwork.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!