Sunday, October 9

Power of Pink...

Two things that are important in October...
Halloween and Breast Cancer Awareness.

So another challenge card for breast cancer awareness, but actually I feel it should be for all cancer awareness.
My prayers every night are growing with cancer patients that are friends.
So as I made this card and as I post and as I read about others cards I say a prayer...the power of my pink prayers to heal this disease.


I started with a black card stock base card and added a pink layer.
I stamped, using Adirondack pitch black ink the Tim Holtz cat from "Crazy Cats" on pink cat stock.
I then stamped just his eye area on white card stock with the same ink.
Over to the Bigkick to cut out the cat and the eyes using the Sizzix "Crazy Cats" framelits.
The verse, from MFT "Have Hope" set, is stamped onto a piece of white card stock on the front of the card using the same ink.
Now it's a matter of gluing the rest to the front of the card and it's ready!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea in coloring this kitty in pink - especially for cat lover's. Thanks for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!