Thursday, October 13

Halloween is over...time for Christmas???

At least that's what the stores are showing!
I decided to take them up on their Christmas cheer and start making Christmas cards for shut-ins.
I have my Halloween cards out, my Thanksgiving ready and my Christmas cards done.
I finished the cards for this years shut-ins but I want to keep making cards for challenges, so I'm using card challenges that I can make "Christmassy" and making doubles for next year!


I started with a cream card stock base card and added strips of red and green card stock. 
I topped them with a piece of ribbon and stamped the verse from a Hampton Arts set in Distress ink "pine needles".
The inside of the card says "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" from the same set!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!