Friday, September 16

What fun to play with new stamps...

While fighting a cold? flu? bronchitis?
It is wonderful to have new things to take your mind off feeling yucky!

and

These colors were for the Color Q Challenge but so reminded me of colors from my 30's stash of fabric that I had to join it to the Back in Time Challenge as well.

The Altenew stamps I used are "Vintage flowers" for the flowers, stem and leaves.
I also used Altenew "Floral Motifs" for the verse.
 All were stamped in Distress Inks.
Black Soot for the stem and verse.
Picked Raspberry for the large rose.
Salty Ocean for the forget-me-nots?
Crushed Olive for the leaves.
I offset layered it onto black card stock base card and added three black gems.

I see now what I have been missing with Altenew!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty inspired card! Thank you for playing the CQC! Hope you are feeling better quickly ❤️!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love the 'vintage' flowers and the layered stamping - so much depth to your colours! So glad you joined us at OLS. Hope you're feeling better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing your Bark post with CASology, I was cruising your blog to find your name and ran across this absolute beauty and had to comment on how awesome this card is. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love trying all types of card making!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!