Monday, September 26

Tic-Tac-Toe...

I had tried these challenges in the past and never had much luck with all three squares being something I could put together.
But sometimes the challenge is just that "challenging" and you don't want to give up. 

So I didn't...

I chose the middle row (Friendship/Blues &Greens/Ink Blending).
Starting with the white card stock base card I embossed two of the flowers from my Stampin Up "Flower Patch" set using Versamark and white embossing powder.
I then blended the green (Distress mowed lawn) and blue(Distress chipped sapphire) over the front of the card.
Making sure I wiped the embossed area clean I added these dots, forgot what they are called...enamel dots?
Using the Distress chipped sapphire I stamped the verse from the same set onto the card.
I have this friend who needs to know how great she is...

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you didn't give up! this card is amazing! I LOVE what you did with the ink blending and then those awesome embossed flowers. Looks fabulous!! Thank you for playing with us at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!