Thursday, September 1

September first brings out the Autumn in me...


I have this beautiful farm scene stamp (K1009) from Impression Obsession.
It is very detailed but I had just done a water color technique for another challenge and thought I could use this stamp in the same way as a background.
Using different shades of Distress markers in Autumn colors I colored the stamp, then huffed it, and stamped it onto watercolor paper.
I then took my water color brush and some water and pulled the colors out.
Once they were dry I used my new Impression Obsession verse stamps (MC665) with Distress ink.
Using my sponge dauber and Distress ink I rubbed around the outside of the watercolor paper and layered it onto a dark brown card stock base card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!