Friday, September 30

It all started with the Case This Sketch Challenge...

and

I loved the simplicity of the sketch so I was able to make multiples for my friend's card ministry.
Sadly the leaves are from an unknown company as I tore it off the word a very long time ago and silly me didn't right in permanent marker, on the back, what it was!!!
I used my mini Distress pads (forest moss, rusty hinge, wild honey and aged mahogany) to mix the color directly onto the stamp.
The verse is from TPC Studio.
I am using the same verse for the 150 cards I hope to make for my friend to send to the shut ins.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, and how sweet of you to make so many of them for your friend to send to shut-ins. You are certainly sharing kindness in such a special way! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!