Sunday, September 11

I borrowed...

the Die-namics Blueprints 6 from my friend's church stamping group to make cards for the shut ins.


The base card is black card stock.
The top level is cream card stock that I stamped with Distress ink "black soot" one of the flowers from the MFT "GP Wildflowers" set.
I tore a piece of text weight paper and with  the Distress ink "hickory smoke" and my Tim Holtz sponge blender I made the background. 
the verse is also from the "GP Wildflowers" set and I stamped it onto extra cream card stock that I then die cut with another die from the Die-namics Blueprints 6.

Our donations of cards not only go to cheer people that are shut-in but they are sold to make money to cover the postage of sending out the shut-in cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!