Thursday, September 1

Had my first PSL (coffee reference) today...


The coffee really got me in the mood to stamp Autumn!
The base card is light cream (coffee reference) and the next piece is Cream (coffee reference) as well but I sponged Distress ink "rusty hinge"around the edge.
I took another piece of cream (coffee reference) and ran it through the Cuttlebug with Distress ink "ground espresso" (coffee reference) smeared on the embossing folder.
The "hello" is cut from cream (coffee reference) card stock using a die by Little Yellow Bicycle.
The leaves were made by sponging Distress ink "rusty hinge" on cream (coffee reference) card stock and cutting them out using the "Large Leaves" by Paper Smooches.
I applied the leaves with foam dots for dimension.

Hope I can get to sleep tonight after that strong PSL (coffee reference) or maybe just make more cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!