Thursday, August 18

Tim Holtz Crazy doggies finally get some play time...

At least I get to play with one of them.


I had this piece of patterned paper left over from another challenge and thought it would be good for this.
 I trimmed it out and added red card stock to the bottom, trimming it in the same shape.
I layered this to the bottom of the card and trimmed off the front part to match.
(That's why I had to place the card in the pencil basket to photograph it!)
I stamped Rover, Princess, Spike...whatever...in Staz-On timber brown and colored him in using Prisma colored pencils.
The question marks are from a Hero Arts set.

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!