Thursday, August 25

Starting today's postings with the results of my stamping with friends day...

As I said in a previous post I had my friends over to stamp for Halloween today.

One friend brought her "Penny Black Treatin' Witch" with her and I just had to play with it.
I stamped her with Staz-On black and colored her with colored pencils.
I have three darling girls that I like to stamp for at Halloween.
One is my granddaughter the others are her cousins.
I love this witch!

 
I had this set that I purchased a year ago and had never used.
Today I did and can't wait to try more with some masking...
The distress inks worked so well.
Then I stamped the verse and the faces with Staz-On black.

Okay I should have got more accomplished but remember I said we were friends...non-stop chatter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!