Thursday, August 25
One would not think Halloween with these colors...
But as I said in a previous post, I'm on a mission, to complete 31 Halloween cards for my son!
I started with white card stock and stamped the image, Stampendous, with black Staz-On.
I then painter's taped the card to my scrap paper, all around the edge to make a "frame".
Using my Tim Holtz round blender I added Distress ink "mustard seed" two thirds of the way down the card.
Switched my foam and added "crushed olive" above nd below the mustard seed.
Finally switched the foam and added "peacock feathers" to the top!
Once it dried I carefully removed the painter's tape and stamped the verse onto a strip of white card stock to add to the side of the card.
More to come...