Monday, August 29

I sew wanted to use a sewing machine on this one...

But since I still have 11 cards to make for Halloween for the son, I have to keep with the "Halloween" theme.


The base card is cream card stock with assorted stamps from the Inkadinkadoo "Voo Doo Doll" set stamps over the front with Staz-On timber brown ink.
Using the Tim Holtz sponge blender and Distress inks walnut stain, tea dye and black soot, I blended them all over the front.
On another piece of cream card stock I stamped the actual Voo Doo doll and cut it out.
Using the blender tool and the above inks I antiqued the doll.
I cut a piece of black #12 pearl cotton and made a cross stitch in the one eye of the doll and wrapped the thread around the leg of the doll.
I cut another piece of thread and laid it on the card for the doll to lay on. 

Getting kinda tired of Halloween at this point but need to get those other 11 cards done...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!