Thursday, August 25

Found another challenge I could make Halloween...


I had this set for ages and this challenge was perfect to play with it.
The set is "Pumpkin Faces Inchie Bundle" by Inkadinkadoo.
 I picked out the ones I liked and stamped them with black Staz-On on the white card stock to create the theme of the sketch.
I colored them in using colored pencils.
Starting to think I like colored pencils best for coloring!

The verse is from "All Hallow's Eve/Halloween" by Inkadinkadoo.
This was also stamped with Staz-On black.
Before foam taping the top of the card to the base card I inked up a sponge dauber with Distress ink black soot and gently rubbed it around the edges of the card and card top.

Put it all together and I have another card for my son.

These challenges are a great way to get my cards for him done.
Hopefully by mid September I will have them all finished...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some fun pumpkins! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pumpkins are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Those pumpkins are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!