Saturday, August 20

Anything Goes...again...

Found another challenge that will use my cards from yesterdays Autumn marathon card making session.

 
The leaves I used for this card were, again, cut from Spellbinders packaging to make the stencils.
This time I used the thick Sizzix dies.
Please note if you decide to do this, I only used the thick heavy dies or punches. I don't want to "dull" my thinner dies.
I placed the inside of the large leaf stencil on the card stock and using Distress inks and sponge daubers I pulled the color from the leaf to the edge of the card.
Then I used the smaller leaves to place colored leaves around the large "empty" leaf.

 The verse is from an Inky Antics set for Autumn.
I used Staz-On timber brown for the verse.

1 comment:

  1. This is so very pretty! I love these colors! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!